PPS continuously enhances its technical skills and aims to excel in carrying out its services. With this in mind, PPS trains its staff to gain diverse cleaning skills and implement safety and environmental principles during their services.
With a large-scale training center holding the most advanced equipments and multiple simulation work environments for practice (e.g. hotel rooms, offices and other numerous public places, etc.), employees of different sectors are able to gain first-hand experience for their jobs. Moreover, guidance from experienced instructors lets employees have a deeper understanding of their duties and the work-flow, which helps them quickly adapt at their jobs assignment.
Apart from extensive pre-employment and on-the-job training, we also carry out regular work assessments and client liaison work to ensure that the quality of our services maintain at the highest standard.
- On job cleaning training
- Quarterly assessments on cleaning performance
- Specialized customer service training
- Regular cleaning training
- Daily team briefings
- Regular site inspections and assessments
- Six Service Standards
- Communication skills
- Working attitude
- Quality knowledge
- Customer service
- Emphasis on Talent
- Emphasis on training – we consider our staff as important assets
- Right man for the right job – we have established a recognition mechanism
- High transparency – we have implemented an advanced management system
- Safety Management
- Strict compliance with government rules and regulations
- Periodic inspection of equipments and machinery
- Hiring of qualified external safety consultancy firm