- Common toxic chemicals
- Volatile time is as long as 3-15 years
- Colorless, with a strong smell of irritating gas
- One of the World Health Organization recognized carcinogens
Sources of Formaldehyde
- Wooden Products
- Insulation Materials
- Renovation and Decoration Materials
Hazards of Formaldehyde
- FCardiovascular Disease
- FChronic Respiratory Diseases
- FFetal Malformation and Abortion
Our technician will read all data of each locations with formaldehyde detector.
High pressure Spray
Use high pressure spray technology with selective natural ingredients to perform the service.
Use purification machines to further decompose formaldehyde in all locations.
Our technician will set the formaldehyde detector to ensure the reading are up to standards in all locations.